Monday, November 21, 2005

Two by two meme thing

Because Adam tagged me for this:

Two Names You Go By
1. Melissa
2. Mel

Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. Greek
2. Irish

Two Things That Scare You
1. My kids getting hurt (this was Adam's answer as well)
2. Failure

Two Everyday Essentials
1. Hot tea (also one of his answers)
2. Time to read

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Glasses (black, rectangle-shaped plastic frames)
2. One of Adam's wool sweaters

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
1. Eliza Gilkyson
2. The Decemberists

Two Things You Want in a Relationship
1. Promiscuous book-swapping (Adam's answer - see how compatible we are?)
2. Good conversation

Two Truths
1. Measure twice, cut once
2. You can't make a child eat, sleep, or go to the bathroom.

Two things You Hate (or at least really dislike)
1. Cilantro
2. The smell of sour milk

Two physical features that Appeal to You
1. "Artistic" hands with long, slender fingers
2. Crow's feet

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Writing
2. Cooking

Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. A job
2. The new Diana Gabaldon book

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. The Caribbean
2. A couple of weeks in France - one in the countryside, and one in Paris

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Write and publish a novel
2. Pay off my student loans

Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. I worry about my weight and say things like "Does this make me look fat?"
2. I really, really, really like chocolate

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
1. I eat (and really enjoy) that EZ cheese that comes in a can (it's pretty yummy on Ritz crackers)
2. I regularly eat and enjoy Kraft Macaroni and Cheese with hotdogs cut up into it

I just totally blew my foodie street cred, didn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home