Monday, August 08, 2005

What have you got to lose?

Things I've lost (not a complete list):

1. The Austin Public library book, Snake, due 8/2/2005 (it's got to be here somewhere!)
2. My Madeleine Peyroux cd with "Dance Me to the End of Love" on it
3. The silver and amber bracelet Adam bought in Montreal and gave me for Christmas in 1999
4. The name of the first boy I kissed
5. The locket that once belonged to my father's only sister, who died when she was 10 months old
6. The curtains that I made for the second apartment Adam and I lived in, along with a bolt of coordinating toile that I was going to use for a slipcover (how do you lose that much fabric?)
7. A baby (and isn't that construction odd? I'm pretty sure I didn't misplace her.)
8. Fran and Alec's social security cards
9. The phone number and address of the woman who was my maid of honor when I got married
10. My temper, more times than I can count (and that's just today)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home