Thursday, August 11, 2005

Birthday baby!

Alec is two years old today, although it hardly seems possible. He's in full-on toddler mode - talking and running and bailing toilet water onto the bathroom floor every chance he gets.

This means it's been nearly two years since I regularly updated this blog. Several times I've said that I was going to make more of an effort to post here, but it always falls by the wayside. But I think I'm finally coming out of the infancy fog. No promises, but check back occasionally - there may be more content here in months to come.

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home