Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Catch Up

Between the holidays and Adam's vasectomy (warning potential tmi), I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like. So, a roundup of recommended links from the past week or so:


Good stuff in Austinmama the past few weeks, including several articles from Friday Fivers:

Last week, Adrienne had a wonderful article about family photographs and memories.

This week, Merideth has a poignant and moving feature article about her sister-in-law's death

And my new column is up as well. It's meant to be reassuring to all those who've been worried about the state of my marriage. (Yes, Mom, I'm looking at you!)

Very good Annie Lamott column in Salon, as well, about the Advent season and the ways in which we are all broken, but healing each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home