Monday, November 10, 2003

Snapshot of my Life

I think I may have broken something in my foot. My ankle doesn't really feel sprained anymore, but there's an ugly bruise across the top of my foot, and when I put weight on it, I feel this sort of sickening, not-right, pain. Let's hope it's just a bad sprain, shall we?

I'm spending way too much time writing and not enough time maintaining my life. I think Adam's about to get tired of it.

I've gotten all wrapped up in Survivor again this season, after not watching it for several years. This will come as no surprise to those of you who know that the theme this season is pirates. I'm rooting for Hagrid lookalike, Rupert, to win.

I'm also watching Angel, but it's not really doing much for me yet. They revamped the series to such a huge extent that it feels like watching a new show with some of the same actors, and they've also gone to more stand alone episodes, which doesn't work well to keep me hooked. On the other hand, James Marsters is just as beautiful to look at as ever. (Let's pause to contemplate the fact that he is 40 years old! He and Johnny Depp are making 40 look FINE. That's all I'm saying.)

I'm not reading as much as I'd like. I need to pick up a copy of Motherless Brooklyn, which is our next bookclub book. I've heard good things about it and I'm looking forward to reading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home