Friday, September 12, 2003

My Heinlein Index
Ripped off from Will

Change a diaper - Are there really people who can't do this?(+1)
Plan an invasion - Hmm, I suspect not (+0)
Butcher a hog - Nope, although, in my defense, I won't eat anything I wouldn't kill and butcher myself, meaning I don't eat mammals (+0)
Design a building - Yeah, but only something really simple, like a one room cabin (+.5)
Conn a ship - Sadly, I don't sail (learning to sail is another one of my secret life goals) (0)
Write a sonnet - Mind, you Heinlein doesn't say it has to be good(+1)
Balance accounts - and I figure my own taxes too (+1)
Build a wall - (+1)
Set a bone - (+0)
Comfort the dying - (+1)
Take orders - (+1)
Give orders - (+1)
Cooperate - (+1)
Act alone - (+1)
Solve an equation - (+1)
Analyze a new problem - (+1)
Pitch manure - Again, there are people who can't do this?(+1)
Program a computer - (+0)
Cook a tasty meal - (+1)
Fight efficiently - Only if you use Adam's definition which includes words as a weapon (0)
Die gallantly - Like Will, I don't plan on going gently into that good night (+0)

Heinlein Index = 64%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home