Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Catching Up

The c-section was a bit more arduous than planned and I'm just beginning to feel like myself again. Sorry to be missing in action for so long. . . .

Alexander Norman (Alec) was born at 7:46 on August 11th. His birth weight was 9 and 1/2 lbs (!) and he's the picture of health. Here are some pictures:
tipping the scales, snuggling with mom (notice how I cleverly cropped myself out of the picture), and with big brother Drew and big sister Franny. Watch this space for more pictures - he's already growing and changing so much.

In other news, my August column has been published - let me know what you think.

Other than that, I've just been resting and nursing the baby and doing lots of reading and tv watching. If I continue to feel well, I'll post my recent reading list and catch up on the past 2 Friday Fives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home