Thursday, March 20, 2003

Welcome to my blog. I've been toying with the idea of some kind of on-line journal for a while now, and, as part of my ongoing effort to take control of my life, I've created this one.

I suspect that more specifically targeted blogs are more successful - whatever that means (more widely read / linked / enjoyed?). However, I'm a more scattershot kind of person, so this blog will focus on whatever bright and shiny objects catch my attention. What can I say - like Walt Whitman, "I am vast, I contain multitudes."

Actually, I'm literally rather vast right now, as I'm 4 1/2 months pregnant with my third child. And there may only be one baby in there, but it certainly feels like multitudes with all the in utero gymnastics going on. Watch this space for updates on my pregnancy, but be assured that I'll find plenty of other things to talk about. I've done this enough that it's ceased to be the treasure-every-moment sentimental journey it was the first time around.

Other characters who will show up occasionally: my husband, Adam (a Genial Techno-geek), my 6 year old son, Drew (a Heathen Savage), and my 3 year old daughter, Franny (an Enfant Terrible).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home